Main Page/Crash Courses/Systems and Policies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 LFP Crash Course: Systems and Policies
- 1.1 General course information and resources
- 1.2 Schedule and curriculum
- 1.2.1 Schedule overview
- 1.2.2 Weekly curriculum
- 126.96.36.199 Week 1: Introduction to this course and each other
- 188.8.131.52 Week 2: Threat modeling and privacy basics
- 184.108.40.206 Week 3: Privacy policies
- 220.127.116.11 Week 4: Vendors
- 18.104.22.168 Week 5: Talking about privacy -- in general and with IT, admin, and other stakeholders
- 22.214.171.124 Week 6: Cybersecurity basics and privacy for public computer environments
- 126.96.36.199 Week 7: Privacy audits, and making privacy work into a sustainable ongoing practice
- 188.8.131.52 Week 8: Closing talk and presentations
LFP Crash Course: Systems and Policies
General course information and resources
- Weekly conversation recordings get posted here.
- Code of Conduct
- Riseup mailing list: a private list that Crash Course members get subscribed to when the course begins.
- Zoom video conference room for weekly conversations: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9129428892
- LFP message board: Another conversation space for asynchronous discussion.
- Bios and photos of this cohort [TBD].
Schedule and curriculum
|Week||Dates||Real time lecture||Topic|
|1||Week of May 16th||May 20th, 9:30 - 11:30 Pacific/12:30 - 2:30 Eastern||Introduction to this course and each other|
|2||Week of May 23rd||May 27th 9:30 - 11:30 Pacific/12:30 - 2:30 Eastern||Threat modeling and privacy basics|
|3||Week of May 30th||June 3rd 9:30 - 11:30 Pacific/12:30 - 2:30 Eastern||Privacy policies|
|4||Week of June 6th||June 10th 9:30 - 11:30 Pacific/12:30 - 2:30 Eastern||Vendors|
|5||Week of June 13th||June 17th 9:30 - 11:30 Pacific/12:30 - 2:30 Eastern||Talking about privacy -- in general and with IT, admin, and other stakeholders|
|6||Week of June 20th||June 24th 9:30 - 11:30 Pacific/12:30 - 2:30 Eastern||Cybersecurity basics; privacy for public computer environments|
|7||Week of June 27th||July 1st 9:30 - 11:30 Pacific/12:30 - 2:30 Eastern||Privacy audits, and making privacy work into a sustainable ongoing practice|
|8||Week of July 4th||July 8th 9:30 - 11:30 Pacific/12:30 - 2:30 Eastern||Closing talk and presentations|