LFI Course Materials 4/Week fourteen
Week 14: Privacy tools and strategies: anti-doxxing
- Real time lecture: October 22nd 9 - 11 Pacific/12 - 2 Eastern on Zoom https://zoom.us/j/9129428892
We'll continue another week of privacy tools and strategies, focusing in-depth on doxxing. We'll also review the LFP teaching resource list: https://libraryfreedom.wiki/html/public_html/index.php/Main_Page/Teaching_Resources
- LFP privacy tools and strategies teaching resources list: https://libraryfreedom.wiki/html/public_html/index.php/Main_Page/Teaching_Resources
- Equality Labs anti-doxxing guide: https://medium.com/@EqualityLabs/anti-doxing-guide-for-activists-facing-attacks-from-the-alt-right-ec6c290f543c
- HackBlossom DIY Feminist Cybersecurity: https://hackblossom.org/cybersecurity/
- Librarians talk about their experiences with doxxing and harassment: https://americanlibrariesmagazine.org/blogs/the-scoop/bullying-trolling-doxxing-oh/
No guest lecturer, Alison will lead the lecture.
- How can we begin to shift our institutions towards security culture that prioritizes collective care?
Lecture, discussion board, and final project work.